SUSTAINABLE FUTURE FOR CLEANING
◦ No single-use plastic and 100% compostable boxes
◦ Effective formulations, biodegradable and phosphate free
◦ Pre-dosed formulations limit chemical overdosing
◦ Range of products for different applications
◦ Virucidal Detergent Disinfectant that conforms to EN14476.
◦ No downtime waiting for a dispenser to be repaired / replaced
◦ Reduced weight for transportation. Reducing your carbon footprint
◦ Easier for supervisory control in relation to budgets
◦ Reduced risk from mixing chemicals
◦ No risk of chemical spillage to the individual what is associated with liquids
◦ No manual handling issues and no risk spillage (unlike with transporting liquid chemicals)
At PVA Hygiene, we provide an innovative and sustainable method of cleaning.
A specific cleaning powder is encapsulated in a water soluble sachet which, when added to a volume of water, creates a perfect cleaning solution.
As the sachets are dry, compact and light, they reduce storage space, transportation costs and heavily reduce the environmental implications often associated with delivering industrial cleaning supplies. Every element has been developed to help reduce single-use plastic waste and encourage movement towards a more sustainable cleaning solution.
To see how our PVA sachets and formulations balance environmental diligence with commercial demands, please see our benefits page.
We aim to provide high quality, innovative cleaning products and swift efficient service, to create a happy working relationship with our customers.
INFORMATION FOR CUSTOMERS & DISTRIBUTORS
Our cleaning products are available from many janitorial distributors globally. If your current distributor does not stock our products then please ask them to contact us. If you need any further help, please contact us.
If you are a distributor looking to stock our products,
please contact us to discuss our products, by email email@example.com, or call us on 01934 862 859.